Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 131


So this is really from yesterday, but I was scared to blog about it early. Caitlin and I began the Couch to 5K program last night.

Let me just say that I am not a runner. Why run when you can walk fast? But, I have decided to do whatever it takes to get into shape, which running seemed like the most logical choice. It's a good workout and I can do it anywhere.

In an attempt to keep myself accountable, I'll post what I accomplish on the days we run.

W1D1 (yesterday): Ran 7 out of the 9 intervals

2 comments:

  1. How great! I started training about a month ago for a 5K, but I'm not a runner either!! Good luck, can't wait to read your training updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so proud of you! You will LOVE the program, I promise! I wouldn't steer you wrong!

    ReplyDelete