Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 125


Happy Cinco de Page-o! :)

I've been so incredibly blessed this year that I can't even begin to thank everyone who has wished me a happy birthday or had the thoughtfulness to get me a gift. So thank you to everyone!

Brian sent me flowers today while I was at work. My favorite flowers are tulips, so he sent me a BEAUTIFUL arrangement today! When they were dropped off, the tulips suffered a little too much in the heat, so they were a little droopy. The lady ran out to their van and grabbed about 7 pennies and dropped them into the vase. She said that the pennies would perk up the tulips.

Sure enough, it's working! The before shot is when I first started noticing that they were perking up, and the after is about 30 minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment