Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 48

Last night, Brian heard a mouse running around in the wall and ceiling of the utility room, which totally creeps me out. I can just totally feel their beady little eyes staring at me from my ceiling. Just thinking about it now gives me the shivers.

When I was in elementary school, I woke up one night to a weird sound coming from the trashcan in my room. I made my parents come into my room to figure out what the noise was because I was definitely not going to look in there. Turns out it was a mouse that had worked its way into my trashcan and got stuck. So my dad took a Hans Christian Anderson story book from my bookcase, covered the trashcan, and heroically took it to the garage.

This time, the heroics are coming in the form of d-Con under my house. We'll see if those mice want to mess with us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment